Views: 6 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-12-02 Origin: Site
Diamond Tools Selection Guide
1. Reasonable selection of diamond tools is of great significance for improving work efficiency and reducing processing costs, and there are many factors that affect the cutting performance of saw blades. Please pay attention when purchasing.
2. The function of the diamond tool should be adapted to the performance of the machined object. The function of different types of tools is mainly determined by the strength, particle size, concentration of diamond and the hardness and wear resistance of the bonding agent; the performance of the processed object mainly refers to hardness, density and wear resistance. The factors are quite complex and it is difficult to find a quantitative relationship between the two.
3. Select the tool size and type according to the specifications and quality requirements of the processing object, and also select the tool structure shape according to the processing accuracy requirements. For example, if the processing surface is required to be smooth or the materials with thin and fragile edges are processed, a narrow groove type saw should be selected. On the contrary, if the sawing surface requires less or thicker materials, a wide sink type saw blade can be used.
4. According to the use of equipment conditions, wear-resistant type is best for machines with deflection or poor accuracy; for newer or high-precision tools, sharp type can be used; for low-speed machines, wear-resistant type and so on
Diamond Tool Installation Guide
1. The spindle and flange of the saw should be cleaned to remove rust and oil stains. All surfaces should be wiped clean.
2. If you drill installation holes or positioning holes in the saw blade yourself, you need to polish the burrs around the installation holes.
3. When the saw blade is installed on the saw, the direction of rotation should be the same as the arrow direction on the saw blade substrate, and the direction cannot be changed from the beginning to the end. Otherwise, the diamond on the saw teeth will easily fall off and reduce the service life. .
4. The main function of the flange is positioning, clamping and transmitting power, to ensure that the saw blade is installed on the main shaft of the saw in the correct position, and to have sufficient rigidity to reduce yaw and vibration during cutting. The inner hole of the flange should be coaxially matched, and the diameter of the flange should be compatible with the diameter of the saw blade. The larger the better, the better the cutting size is guaranteed.
5, check the saw blade shaft hole and the central axis of the tool, in order to avoid radial runout, the saw blade center hole should be well matched with the diameter of the tool spindle, there must be no loose, if there is a problem with the saw blade hole, you can contact the sales staff, Never dispose by yourself.
6. Check whether the main axis of the saw blade is orthogonal to the workbench surface of the trolley and whether the worktable surface and the plane of the saw blade are perpendicular to each other. The tolerance should be controlled to the minimum extent.
Diamond tool cooling and lubrication guide
1. The correct selection and use of cooling lubricants can improve the cooling and lubrication conditions of diamond tools in the work process, thereby achieving the role of improving tool efficiency and reducing processing costs;
2. The cooling and lubricating fluid functions by flushing, eliminating processing debris, and reducing the temperature of the tool. Therefore, supplying a sufficient amount of cooling lubricant to the tool is important to improve the processing quality and reduce the tool consumption.
3. The coolant should be sprayed evenly from the front of the tool and on both sides to the working surface, and straight to the tooth end to remove the rock debris sticking to the nodule. Several water outlets on the side should gradually tilt slightly downward, impacting the outside of the tool. Diameter to remove the cuttings entrained in the tool sink and reduce the high temperature caused by cutting friction.
4. Diamond single crystal is a material that is hydrophobic and oleophilic. If water is used as the cooling lubricant, the surface tension of water is high, which not only does not have a lubricating effect on the tool, but also has poor infiltration and cooling properties for the diamond single crystal. Diamond single crystals are rapidly carbonized at high temperatures above 800 ° C. Therefore, the quality of cooling and lubrication is also very important.
5. The precipitant, as an adjuvant in the cooling lubricant, also has an important role. It can condense the cuttings generated during the cutting process into agglomerates, and further settle on the bottom of the pond, so that the processing debris in the cooling lubricant is greatly reduced. Reduced, thereby reducing repeated wear of the block carcass, which is beneficial to extend the life of the block.
6. Consumption of cooling lubricating fluid is caused by the adsorption of cooling lubricant by processing debris. If there is consumption, it needs to be replenished, otherwise the concentration will be reduced until the effect is lost. Therefore, the replenishment time should be timely and the interval time should be as short as possible.
Diamond Tool Processing Guide
1. When the new tool is used for the first time, it needs to idle for about 30 minutes, and it needs to be idled with water in the hot summer season. The purpose is to further eliminate the impact on the substrate when welding the joints, and enhance the saw blade's inherent quality under high-speed rotation. memory.
2. Trial machining can only be performed after the idling is stable. It is not allowed to start the machine when the cutting edge of the tool is in contact with the workpiece. It is not allowed to stop the machine during processing, and it must be stopped after exiting the processing.
3. If the workpiece is shaken during the work, stop it immediately and continue to work after the workpiece is fixed firmly. During the work, it is not allowed to move the workpiece arbitrarily.
4. The line speed should be compatible with the hardness and wear resistance of the processing object. If the line speed is not high, increasing the processing efficiency will reduce the life of the tool.
5. The feeding speed mainly depends on the performance of the processing materials. For each material, there is a certain range of feeding speeds when a certain amount of processing is performed. If the speed is too high, the diamond will be accelerated to wear or even fall off, resulting in nodal consumption. Too fast, if the speed is too low, the self-sharpening process of the saw blade can not be performed normally, thereby "blunting and slipping" and losing processing ability. In general, the feed speed is slower when cutting, it should be uniform during operation, and the first feed amount should be reduced by half compared to normal operation.
6. The basic requirements for the selection of processing technology are: for objects with low hardness and good processing performance, you can eat the knife slowly and go slowly; otherwise, you can eat the knife shallowly and go quickly. The processing parameters of good processing quality and long tool life shall prevail, and they complement each other. If the processing speed of the tool cannot be maintained, it means that the tool is blunt. Reduce the knife depth and increase the running speed to sharpen the tool or use strong abrasive materials such as refractory bricks or soft sandstone.
Diamond Tool Storage Guide
1. If the purchased product is in a standby state, the best storage method is stored by vertical suspension;
2. When placed horizontally, it is strictly forbidden to pile up heavy objects on the product;
3. Saw blades with a diameter of more than 300mm are strictly prohibited to be stored against the wall for a long time to reduce the deformation and tension value changes caused by the product's own weight;
4. It is strictly forbidden to store in the open air;
5. If the product can be hung vertically for more than a week before use, it will bring you unexpected surprises. This will partially restore the tension state and flatness of the product when it leaves the factory, which can effectively improve the performance and processing quality.