Views: 5 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2018-10-15 Origin: Site
1. Connection come off, connection mismatching, improper crimping (repeated crimping or unfastening), deformation of the stamper, severe joint wear or fatigue, excessive tension of the wire saw (high current)
3. Wire Cable breakage, rubber damage(steel wire leakage and getting rust), wire cable exposed at the butt joint,wire severely vibration.
1. Crimping and Connecting the wire saw according to requirement.
2. Regularly check the joint and stampers and replace them in time.
3. Adjusting the wire saw cutting process.
4. The flywheel or guide wheel rubber pad is damaged and replaced in time.
5. Improve the quality of the rubber bond.